W dniach 16.05.2019 do 13.06.2019 mail z forum nie działał poprawnie i mógł zgubić kilka maili, jeśli ktoś się próbował kontaktować proszę zrobić to ponownie. Za utrudnienia przepraszam!

[-]
Reklama

Ocena wątku:
  • 12 głosów - średnia: 3.5

[-]
Tags
mwakious3drom® m3dr® v5 1 3 based on stock ics 4 sense 6

[ROM 4.0.x] mwakious3Drom® (M3DR®) v5.1.3 based on stock ICS 4.0.3 sense 3.6
When There is Alchemy There is Love ..
When There is Love There is Care ..
This is When mwakiousSENSEroms® for EVO3D come!

Intro:
Cytat:After cooking and making mwakiousROM® based on MIUI for HD2 and making MwakiousFlyingROM® (MFR®) HC for HTC Flyer , mwakiousSENSETIONALrom® for HD2 and mwakiousRUNNINGrom® Runny for HD2 I have decided to create a NEW sense based ROM for EVO3D. YOU ASKED FOR IT, I MADE IT!

I wanted to create one version that has (almost) everything, stable(every day use), quick(no blocks and no problems) and nice.That's why a searched and added all the good ingredients that I could find .. ALWAYS Fresh Stuff ! .. That's My Cooking !!

I went to the store(xda), I bought meat(a good base for the build), I bought sauce (the kernel,thanks to all kernel devs), and I have selected vegetables (files from every ROM/Build that I found). I put everything in a pot (kitchen) and there it is .....mwakious3Drom® .
This ROM is based on the great work of the top chef mdeejay that i always respected, and other great devs!

I did not create any files! I just cooked or adjusted them to fit the EVO3D, so I have to THANK the creators of some of the files that i use!!(they are so many that if I write them all I will not finish…hahaaha)

Informacje o tym ROMie:

Cytat:
  1. This ROM is optimized with stock kernel(for now).
  2. Follow me on Tweeter for latest updates about my ROM.
  3. PLEASE do not post or re-upload my ROM, or make mirrors without my permission (to control the downloads).
  4. Kernels used in this ROM are: STOCK (for now)
  5. We, me & the creators, take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your phone, by downloading this ROM you agree that everything is made at your very own risk.

Produkt jest darmowy, używasz go na włąsną odpowiedzialność. Dotacje mile widziane. Autor nie ponosi żadnej odpowiedzialności za jakiekolwiek szkody wyrządzone podczas używania/instalacji tego ROMu.

Screenshoty (v.5.0-v.5.0.1-v.5.1.2 codename: Apollon):
[Obrazek: 2uhtumb.png][Obrazek: 152lxl3.png][Obrazek: 21m6q8i.png][Obrazek: 2co3qs1.png][Obrazek: 1fbbes.png]

Instrukcja:
Cytat:
  1. Aby ROMy ICS działały poprawnie należy zaktualizować baseband do wersji 11.73.3504.00U_11.23.3504.09_M2 KLIK

2. nie przywracaj plików systemowych poprzez titanium backup albo CWM. Zawsze przywracaj ustawienia fabryczne (wipe) cache i dalvik.

3. najlepsze ustawienia dla aparatu
    exposure -1
    saturation +1
    sharpness +0
    contrast +0

4. at first boot if you get a message about tweaks say ok and then allow in superuser(i fixed it but you never know... ;P )

5. if fm radio wont work the first time you run, it just close the app and run it again...then it works
ATTENTION!new adreno egl breaks the playback video...use it at your own risk(testing now something...)
ATTENTION!v.2.0 is very fasttttt but quadrant may show you very bass dont worry.... run it again... Tongue

ATTENTION!!!i use some files or modes that i didnt make by my self(maybe modified)!!!i use them because some users asked me or i tested them and i like them!!So please give the creators some credit,a beer or whatever by clicking on the link i added!!!some of them i do not remember were they are,please if you recognize something that i used and its yours,please say it and i will add your link!!!!
I ALWAYS RESPECT OTHERS WORK LIKE I WANT OTHERS TO RESPECT MINE!!!

CHANGELOG:

Cytat:v.5.1.3 Apollon & v.5.1.3 Apollon update 21/05/2012
USE THE update ONLY if you're already ON V5.0-5.0.1-5.1.2 NOT PREVIOUS versions!!!to aply the update clean ONLY dalvik and cache install and reboot 2 times!!!REMEMBER ALWAYS DO A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING/UPDATING
  • added camera fix from Vladimyr (ty info here)
  • added better support for ext3 (for those that will create sd-ext partition with CWM recovery)
v.5.1.3a ApollonApollon update 21/05/2012
  • the same as above but for those that have hot boots ONLY

Cytat:v.5.1.2 Apollon & v.5.1.2 Apollon update 21/05/2012
USE THE update ONLY if you're already ON V5 NOT PREVIOUS versions!!!to aply update on v.5.0 clean ONLY dalvik and cache install and reboot 2 times!!!REMEMBER ALWAYS DO A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING/UPDATING
  • system improvements
  • better touch
  • faster 3D - more clear
  • better battery handling
  • better system handling of the cores
  • better photos

Cytat:v.5 Apollon 19/05/2012
  • faaassssstttt very faaaaaassssttt faster then all 4 previous releases together!!!!!
    everything from v4 plus...
  • NEW! ADRENO libs(fresh,never used on evo ported by me)
  • changed a lot of system files
  • added extended tweaks (used some files from (THANK YOU ALL THREE!) predator_395 & bassini and from here m0narx original creator of the tweaks is here j4n87)
  • fixed dual core support(now they really work good)
  • battery consuming is 1-3mA!
  • touch is now more fluid than ever!
  • free RAM now in 360-450
  • internet connections are faaasssttt!!!
  • camera fix beta4(now all video are registered in mp4 and 3d in jps(-> zoom only works here)
  • new beats!dolby!(now sound is very clear and lound without xloud) (ty lyapota and mwakious)
  • my bootanimation and downanimation fixed for EVO 3D from vipirius
    and much mooooooooorrrreeee......

Cytat:
v4.0 Sophocle 17/05/2012
  • now more faster!!!very fast!!REALY FASSSSTTTT!!
  • very stable!!
  • new system files added!!!
  • replaced some system files
  • changed Quicklaunch (no trasparent)
  • back to 5x4 (untill i fix it)
  • better and faster 3g connection,now really fast
  • better battery !!!reduced consumation from core...
  • camera tweak beta3 (zoom partialy fixed - look post #2 instructions)
  • 3D is smoother and cleaner
  • added total commander + plug-in's
  • fixed chrome(already in the rom)
  • cleaned-up the system
  • added some system icons
  • 3DVPlayer v3.0.0 added
  • Youtube with HD 720p v.3.5.5 added for 3G and WiFi (ty theos0o)
  • and much more.....

v3.0 codename HERMES 15/05/2012
  • NOW ITS FAAAAAAASSSSTTT AND SMOOOTTTTHHH!!!!
  • fixed echo
  • fixed volume in call
  • added new beats (moded by mwakious based on lyapota+predator_395)
  • now working beats in video player
  • added rosie 5x5 (ty Ajthescot)
  • fixed radio player
  • added camera with panorama,HDR etc in 2d mode(found it in some post in my thread )
  • more system tweaks....and more and more....
  • started tweaking camera/camcoder beta1

v.2.0 codename:Socrates 13/05/2012
  • more FASTERRRRRR
  • QS and tweaks added (ty j4n87)
  • backlight can be disabled changing the value 2 to 0 in init.d 50dimleds
  • patch for wifi added (ty fardjad)
  • faster boot/reboot
  • patch for call drops added
  • system is more faster
  • better ram rendering
  • fixed some apps closing(i hope,those reported)
  • net speed between 2500kbs to 3500kbs constantly
  • better signal
  • better in call voice quality
  • faster scrolling
  • better 2d and 3d score, plays some games and vids better
  • videos in youtube load and play better
  • all sounds from HTC ONE X
  • better battery consuming(after first boot reboot to autocalibrate,if you see a big drain use battery calibrator included....all night with 4 emails push i went from 87%->81% in 8hours....)
  • and more and more.....
v.1.0 codename:Hippocrates 12/05/2012
  • very very smooth and fast!!
  • Advanced Power Menu (APM) (ty j4n87)
  • bootanimation(ty optiknerv)/downanimation(ty binux-project) with sound
  • sense4 keyboard with arrows (ty Will972)
  • games from stock rom are added
  • a2sd added(you need an sd-ext partition on sd)
  • adjusted battery consuming
  • better RAM rendering
  • better Dual core rendering
  • improved camera/camcoder
  • better usage of the 3D from the phone
  • skins & themes added (for the sense4 ty alper.s)
  • fm radio working
  • init.d support and some tweaks for now
  • stock battery with % (by mwakious)
  • tweaks in system
  • quick launch widget added (ty gyrospazjohn)
  • tweaked for better dual support
  • some system files added/deleted/changed
  • beats audio and fm radio working from predator_395(GSM) & Tomqerz(CDMA) ther link is here
  • facedetection unlock
  • aGPS/GPS lock is faster (ty crypted)
  • deleted polaris and added olive office
  • more...and more....

Download:

v5.1.2 GSM ROM 21/05/2012
Kod:
http://ul.to/f1m7lo1v

version 5.1.3 UPDATE FROM V.5.x.x 21/05/2012 ONLINE......
ONLY USE TO UPGRADE FROM V.5.0 or v.5.0.1 or v.5.1.3,CLEAN CACHE- DALVIK ONLY!REBOOT 2 TIMES!
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE HOLE ROM
Kod:
http://ul.to/2ffzm8fo

v.5.1.3a ONLY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE HOTREBOOTS
Kod:
http://ul.to/ezqj8c2r

v5.0 GSM 19/05/2012
Kod:
http://ul.to/nawd4jbf

v4.0 GSM 16/05/2012
Kod:
http://d-h.st/b3z

v3.0 GSM 15/05/2012
Kod:
http://d-h.st/1V6

Jeśli podoba Ci sie ROM, możesz wspomóc autora kupując mu kawkę

Źródło:
Kod:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1648407
S9+ || ROM: Stock 8.0

Nie odpowiadam na PW !! Od tego jest FORUM... za dręczenie mnie na PW będę dawał warny !!
Odpowiedz Firefox Windows XP/2003
Update v5.0

Zapowiada się świetny ROM, używam wersji 4.0 i wszystko działa dobrze i szybko Smile bateria tez trzyma stosunkowo dobrze jak na ten telefon Big Grin

Nie odpowiadam na PW !! Od tego jest FORUM... za dręczenie mnie na PW będę dawał warny !!
Odpowiedz Firefox Windows XP/2003
DLACZEGO GPS NIE DZIALA

Ryrzy edytował ten post dnia 06-05-2012 o godz. 05:55 AM ponieważ:

nie krzycz !

Odpowiedz Firefox Windows 7
mnie na tym ROMie działał poprawnie gps bez najmniejszego problemu... moze zaktualizuj sobie rom doo najnowszej wersji (8.2 bodajze)
ja z niego zrezygnowalem na rzecz mojego wlasnego ROMu... autor tego zbyt duzo kombinuje... prawie dziennie update...

CHANGELOG :

mwakious3Drom® V17.0-17.1

attention!new version do a clean install!!
Attention!v.17.0 base by its self works only 50% you need to install 17.1 on top otherwise you will have a huge drain this is a type of protection(for me) tweaks work only in combination,!!

--attention! After installing v17.1 ,only the first time ,the rom will freeze and reboot by its self before entering in the launcher ,its from the system security!!

--attention!! Do not update youtube, youtube is patched to have 720hd on mobile conection and other options!(ty theo0s)

- ota! After launching base 17.0 please open the updater from app drawer to be registered and receive updates!!

-if you get random-reboots just use kernel tuner or system tuner and port the max of cpu to 1188

Kod:
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|618p1|354289885|17.0.301R_base.zip|495212|0|0|1|referer-411368BB0CEC36E249CD67C7AFF142B2
NACIŚNIJ "" I ZOBACZ CO SIĘ STANIE Smile

Odpowiedz Opera Windows 9x/NT/2000
Jeżeli ktoś lubi mieć wszędzie napisy "mwakious" to polecam! Twórca romu jest strasznie nachalny, umieszczając swój nick wszędzie gdzie tylko może.
Odpowiedz Google Chrome Windows 7
UndercoV to jest pierwszy stopien nacyzmu Wink
NACIŚNIJ "" I ZOBACZ CO SIĘ STANIE Smile

Odpowiedz Opera Windows 9x/NT/2000
jak dla mnie to ten ROM od początku był przebajerzony... i wlasnie dlatego zacząłem robić sojego ROMa Big Grin

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości